Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The best part about pulling old files off of old computers...

...is finding amazing gems that you haven't seen since 2005. Like this written transcription of an actual conversation (AN ACTUAL CONVERSATION, people) that occurred between Richard and Rebecca, circa sometime in college:

REBECCA: "I can't decide which picture I like better because they're totally different."
RICHARD: "I can judge two totally different things... like sports and emotions. For example, I like baseball more than compassion."
REBECCA: "Do you really like baseball more than compassion?"
RICHARD: "Well, I like baseball more than patience. But I like patience more than hockey."

PS Apologies for neglectful blogging lately. My excuse is that I am busy having East Coast adventures involving most of my readers. Is that good enough?

1 comment:

  1. Haaaaa! Oh thank god AIM away messages for recording our most treasured moments. And yes, that was an actual, non-ironic conversation.

    ReplyDelete