Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Adorable AND delicious

Yesterday I was continuing a crossword puzzle that R had started and discovered that in response to the clue "Kind of salad," he had written "KOALA."

Um.

???

Anyways.

In other news, I was offered a graduate assistantship yesterday which is 100% COMPLETELY AWESOME in every way except the one where I have to start working as soon as 2012 arrives, instead of pretending like I'm rich and famous and not doing anything for the first two weeks of January. But paychecks keep me in Ikea furniture, so I shouldn't complain.

This is my last full week of the job I've held for almost 6 years. That's... weird.

Hope Wednesday is treating you all nicely!

3 comments:

  1. GO KATIE GO! I promise to distract you from your new life as much as possible.

    Also, don't you think koalas would taste awful? Like cough drops?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my defense, the letters were: _ _ _ _ A

    mmmmm....koala salad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Rich could take that defense to court and win.

    Merry merry, y'all.

    xo,
    Linda Margaret

    ReplyDelete