Thursday, June 28, 2012

Alabamabound

Given that it is approximately 10:30pm, please use your best critical thinking skills to determine the following:

1) Alexa and I are leaving on a 14-hour road trip in _____ hours:
     a) 0
     b) 6
     c) one million

2) I _____ started packing:
     a) have
     b) have not

3) (TRUE/FALSE) I have gotten lots of sleep this week.

4) As Richard would say, I am:
     a) scrooged
     b) not scrooged

It's gonna take a lot of fireworks to keep me awake this weekend. Fortunately, I will be spending it with a doctor, a deacon, my husband, and a librarian-in-training... definitely among the more preferable members of society to accidentally fall asleep on top of. (Almost on par with that nice soft fat guy sitting next to us on an airplane that one time who Richard accidentally fell asleep on top of while we were both napping.)



I mean seriously, wouldn't you nap on any of these people? 

OKAYMUSTGOPACKANDSTAVEOFFFURTHERSCROOGEDNESS.

Alabama or bust!

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure I don't want to know the cumulative amount of sleep our crew is getting tonight. I gave up on any attempt at sleeping before early flights years ago. At least I got a full 8 last night.

    By the way, I'm unclear on how being a librarian in training is in anyway helpful in your sleeping situation??

    Also, I once slept on a nun on an Italian train. Good times.

    ALABAMA!

    ReplyDelete