Tuesday, April 14, 2015

10 Golden Years! A Pictorial Retrospective With Nostalgic Filters

2005
(Nashville)


2006
(Haydenville)
2007
(College Station)
2008
(Fischer)

2009
(Austin)

2010
(Austin)

2011
(San Francisco)

2012
(Houston)

2013
(Austin) 
(we were both in the same house at the same time I swear)

2014
(Palo Alto)

Happy blogaversary to the best friend I ever both started and stopped blogging with! May our next decade hold as many Christmases, roadtrips, and wine downs as the last one did. xoxoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. AH. Happy blogiversery, guys!!! I'm happy to count you both among my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BLOGVERSARY POST WITH NOSTALGIA FILTERS! Way to steal my blog thunder! Classic KT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogversary, lovely ladies! I hope to visit you both on that other coast before too long. Miss you much! xoxo

    ReplyDelete